BOB IBEX Plus Suspension Trailer w/ Dry Sak TR0512 - FREE SHIPPING!
The IBEX's adjustable-suspension system enables cyclists to ride single-track, riverbeds, and washboard roads with camping equipment, trail maintenance tools, or anything else they might take to remote locations. Providing over three inches of travel, the IBEX's suspension system also improves conventional commuting since road shock is dampened.
- Adjustable-suspension system improves on and off-road handling
- Attaches rapidly and easily to a bike's rear wheel
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight (17 lbs./7.7 kgs)
- 70 lbs. carrying capacity
- Offered as the Yak 28 for 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders.
- Offered as a Yak Santana for the 160mm rear spacing of Santana tandems.
FRAME: 4130 Chromoly
HUB: Aluminum, cartridge bearings, Quick Release
RIM: Aluminum, 28 hole
SPOKES: Stainless Steel
FRONT TIRE: 16 x 2.125"
CARGO AREA: Roughly 25" x 16" x 18" (64cm x 41cm x 46cm)
WEIGHT: 7.7 kgs, 17 lbs
CAPACITY: 32 kgs, 70 lbs
INCLUDES: Quick Release attach system, spare attach pin, Spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, fender, reflectors, detailed owner's manual.
KEY FEATURES: Adjustable suspension system, Patented BOB Quick Release attach system, light weight single wheeled performance, open frame design adapts to a many types of cargo.