BOB YAK 28 Trailer w/ Dry Sak TR0504 - FREE SHIPPING
The YAK 28 was originally designed for European bikes with 28" wheels. The YAK 28 has a longer fork to fit 28" wheels. The YAK trailer is our original and keystone product: its design enables cyclists to attach our single-wheel trailer to virtually any bike's rear wheel. The YAK's "in-line" design creates a low center of gravity, excellent aerodynamics, and all-around stability. YAK's are compatible with full-suspension bikes, as well as with bikes that have solid-axle hubs. It also works well with bikes with wrap around fenders with reflectors.
- Attaches quickly and easily to a bike's rear wheel using the BOB patented QR attachment system
- Low center of gravity for stability. Keeps the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight (13.5 lbs./6.1 kgs)
- Trailer tracks rear wheel of bicycle - ideal for commuting, narrow roads and single track
- 70 lbs. carrying capacity
- Offered as the Yak 28 for 29er mountain bikes and 700c road bikes with full wrap fenders.
- Offered as a Yak Santana for the 160mm rear spacing of Santana tandems.
FRAME: 4130 Chromoly
HUB: Aluminum, cartridge bearings, Quick Release
RIM: Aluminum, 28 hole
SPOKES: Stainless Steel
FRONT TIRE: 16 x 1.75"
CARGO AREA: Roughly 25" x 16" x 18" (64cm x 41cm x 46cm)
WEIGHT: 6.1 kgs, 13.5 lbs
CAPACITY: 32 kgs, 70 lbs
INCLUDES: Quick Release Attachment System, spare attach pin, Spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, fender, reflectors, detailed owner's manual NOTE: DRY SAK comes standard with the "YAK PLUS"
KEY FEATURES: Longer fork, Patented BOB Quick Release Attachment System, light weight single wheeled performance, open frame design adapts to a many types of cargo