BOB YAK Santana Plus Trailer w/ Dry Sak TR0505 - FREE SHIPPING!
This is the same as YAK Plus (includes DRY SAK) except it has extra wide fork to fit bikes with 160mm rear dropout spacing Designed to be used on Santana Tandems or tandems with 160 mm dropout spacing. The YAK trailer is our original and keystone product: its design enables cyclists to attach our single-wheel trailer to virtually any bike's rear wheel. The YAK's "in-line" design creates a low center of gravity, excellent aerodynamics, and all-around stability. YAK's are compatible with full-suspension bikes, as well as with bikes that have solid-axle hubs. It also works well with bikes with wrap around fenders with reflectors.
- Attaches quickly and easily to a bike's rear wheel using the BOB patented QR attachment system
- Low center of gravity for stability. Keeps the weight off your bicycle for improved handling and performance
- Constructed of 4130 chromoly steel tubing to ensure strength, stability, durability and light weight (13.5 lbs./6.1 kgs)
- Trailer tracks rear wheel of bicycle - ideal for commuting, narrow roads and single track
- 70 lbs. carrying capacity
FRAME: 4130 Chromoly
HUB: Aluminum, cartridge bearings, Quick Release
RIM: Aluminum, 28 hole
SPOKES: Stainless Steel
FRONT TIRE: 16 x 1.75"
CARGO AREA: Roughly 25" x 16" x 18" (64cm x 41cm x 46cm)
WEIGHT: 6.1 kgs, 13.5 lbs
CAPACITY: 32 kgs, 70 lbs
INCLUDES: Quick Release Attachment System, spare attach pin, Spider bungee, 2 piece safety flag, fender, reflectors, detailed owner's manual NOTE: DRY SAK comes standard with the "YAK PLUS"
KEY FEATURES: Extra wide fork, Patented BOB Quick Release Attachment System, light weight single wheeled performance, open frame design adapts to a many types of cargo