Uno's reversible handle allows you to quickly and easily
convert it from stroller to carriage, so baby can face you or face the world.
Peg Perego's Uno is one incredible carriage and stroller.
For bonding time with baby, the Uno can quickly and easily convert to face you
in carriage mode by flipping the handle, lifting the footrest and attaching the
leg cover. The same is true in stroller mode, too, or you can flip the handle
in the opposite direction and let your child explore the world ahead. Smooth
"Zero Radius Turning" in carriage mode allows effortless turning in
tight spaces. Our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car seat (sold separately) can be
attached directly to the stroller's retractable anchors. Its Travel
System-compatibility makes the Uno number one for smart and stylish parents.
Made in Italy.
With a reversible handle, quickly and easily converts from
carriage to stroller so baby can face you or face the world. During the first
few months of your newborn's life, it can be used as a comfortable pram,
whereas later on, it becomes a very handy full featured stroller.
The front wheels swivel, while the larger rear ones come
with a centralized brake system. The reversible handle bar has a variable
height adjustment and a detachable cup holder. The hood, which can be opened by
means of a zip, can be used as a sun canopy.
UNO comes with the G-Matic system, enabling the Primo
Viaggio SIP 30-30 car seat, (sold separately) to be fastened with ease onto the
Entering and exiting an elevator is a simple turn with the "Zero Radius
Turning" feature unique to the Uno in the rear-facing mode.
- Reversible handlebar has variable height adjustments and a
detachable cup holder
- Travel System-compatible-our Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 car
seat (sold separately) attaches easily
- Smooth "Zero Radius Turning" in rear-facing mode
for effortless turning in tight spaces
- Five-point safety harness protects child
- Large, handy storage basket
- Hood converts to a sun canopy with two-way zipper
- Tray with drink holder attaches easily to front bar
- Includes a detachable zippered leg cover
- Folds up easily and stands upright when closed
- Front wheels swivel-all-terrain rear wheels,
"one-step" linked brake system